Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

indycop

I'll Lock Up
PB180036.jpg

PB180033.jpg

DW Evans

New in Town
Thank you all. It really is a dream come true. And this is just the beginning. As a matter of fact, I'm still trying to adjust to the freedoms that I'm allowed while on leave...

What's that you say, I can actually chew my food?! :eek:

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
carter said:
So, Big Man, tell me...do Revenuer's still drink sweet tea from Mason Jars whilst sitting in a rocker on the porch of an evening?

Or is there something else in them there jars?

I have to admit that I'm expecting you to post vintage a sepiatone picture of the whole possee sitting on the porch any day now.

Yeah, it's sweet tea, that's right, sweet tea. :D

metropd

One Too Many
Marty M. said:
Great outfit Ray. I love the Coat. Looks like a good quality Camel Hair. Hope all is well my friend.
Marty Mathis

Ray, you look beyond perfect.....immaculately dressed!!
A very bright future awaits...........;)

carter

I'll Lock Up
Here's to Maturity.

Spitfire said:
...let's just look back at those glorious, golden, hot days and evenings for a while:

Toscanajuli2007177-2.jpg

Thanks for a wonderful picture, Spitfire.

I like that everyday Man About Town look. :)

carter

I'll Lock Up
The Common Man

Spitfire said:
:) Thanks Carter, it's easier to get that look, when you are in Tuscany and on you way to a great restaurant....;)

I just happen to appreciate a man who looks like he's comfortable in his classically-styled clothing. Who looks like he wears it daily and it is part of his identity.

I think we tend to forget that a lot of people who dressed in styles we appreciate didn't just dress-up or work in white collar professions. There were a lot of people who dressed as well as their income allowed but that didn't always mean they were fashion-plates. I'd like to see more folks dressed like that on a day-to-day basis.

This is one reason why I have a great appreciation for WWII Homefront Reenactors. They are keeping the lives of everday men and women of that era from being forgotten.

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Its 17 degrees ... farenheit! ... at the moment. I could use some of that Tuscan warmth ... and wine ... and a good cigar like that. Maybe an Italian firecracker ... curvy, must not speak english, her mama has to be a great cook. :D Gee, I might have to keep dreaming like this to get me through the winter.

Richard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran