Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Sah-weeet!
Nikki

Quigley Brown said:
One of my favorite 1950s cool weather sport coat.

greyjacket100.jpg
[/IMG]

Ada Veen

Practically Family
carebear said:
I posted this in the trenchcoat thread but it is one of the few pics of me in a lid. And that's actual rain you're looking at on the coat.

100_0139.jpg

I'll not post the one for Maj. Strasser. :p

I'd like it is this was the private detective I hired to find my erring husband.... 100% sure a dashing and romantic adventure would ensue....!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Benny Holiday said:
Thank you m'Lady! Your wish is my command:

Thank you Sir! I love all the details--this jacket is one of my favorites (my mind still boggles that it's not vintage; my compliments to your tailor!)

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Senator Jack said:
Closet? I'm still a huge Madness fan. I'm even considering going over to England in December just to catch them tour. They haven't made it over to the States in a decade.:(

AGH! Are they really touring in the UK? Breaks my heart, I'd so love to see them--if you go please be sure to post about it will you?

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Spitfire said:
If it's all just a matter of vintage dresses and vintage guns together, please allow me to come up with idears on new threads, in order that we can have guns all over the place:

Radio: Famous songs about guns.

I fear this thread would be comprised entirely of the musical polar opposites: country and rap.

Lee

Dominic

One of the Regulars
In these two pics taken just today, you can almost hear the symphony of steam engines, trucks and factories.

work2a.jpg

work1a.jpg

V

VargasBaby

Ohhh..Dominic, those shots are wonderful! I love the light composition of them. There is a very neat strength and confidence to them! ;)

Dominic said:
In these two pics taken just today, you can almost hear the symphony of steam engines, trucks and factories.

work2a.jpg

work1a.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner