Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Since your beard are longer than mine - I will step down.
Who knows I might end up as mr. February or March. (What a boring month)
After all it's not up to us, but the ladies to decide....

dostacos

Practically Family
Spitfire said:
Since your beard are longer than mine - I will step down.
Who knows I might end up as mr. February or March. (What a boring month)
After all it's not up to us, but the ladies to decide....
hey I figure there are enough good looking guys that I just hope to make the cut:eek:

zaika

One Too Many
spitfire and dostacos - if we did the daily or even WEEKLY calendar then you could BOTH be december!! i think both of you are perfect for that month! :D

Technonut

Practically Family
Far from calendar material... Just me... [huh]

whaywBWtFL010.jpg

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
BJBAmerica said:
Great shot, Mr. Lucky! Is that a vintage cardigan you're wearing? Looks like it has a cool shawl collar on it!
Actually, it is a button-up shawl collar, but it's not vintage. A couple of years ago Land's End made a line of vintage look sweaters - in both wool and cotton. I'm no dummy, so I grabbed three of the cotton and two of the wool. Nice sweaters.

Oh, and the jacket...Land's End mole skin and lined with Thinsulate type material. My winter jacket.

zaika

One Too Many
mr. lucky, you are yet another fabulous contender for mr. december. :D
and technonut, you could have your pick of months! lol
i was looking back through the photos here, and i really think there are enough for a fabulous calendar. we could even have several versions of a twelve month calendar...say by region or something? boys of the northwest! or men of the south! the fellas of the midwest! lol or the chaps of great britian...and so on and so forth.

Kentucky Blues

A-List Customer
What about a daily calendar? You know, the kind where you rip a page with the date off to reveal the next date underneath? I could never keep up with the one I had, but it was still cool. Though if there were a lady's of the lounge calendar, that could be reversed.... but this is the Men of the Lounge thread, so that idea can wait..

Dominic

One of the Regulars
Originally posted by Zaika
I hope you DO take more!!

Originally posted by sweetfrancaise
Oh, please! The calendar would be a lovely addition to my room once I redecorate it...

You're wish is my command ladies. My next photo outing should be this very week-end so expect new pics very soon.:)

As for month preference, I don't have any, just the fact that I'll be gracing a lady's wall or desk for a month, week or day is mighty fine by me.

Nashoba

One Too Many
lol lol lol you gentlemen are just too funny. Y'all just crack me up you're all so adorable!

Well this gal is sick of waiting.....I'm gonna go back through the thread and make my own calendar.....that way I don't have to wait for you gents to fight it out :) hehehehe....this could take a while....I should start now...

:eek:fftopic: Hey Sweetfrancoise my birthday month is Oct too! Gonna turn 28 in 15 days....

zaika

One Too Many
Nashoba said:
Well this gal is sick of waiting.....I'm gonna go back through the thread and make my own calendar.....that way I don't have to wait for you gents to fight it out :) hehehehe....this could take a while....I should start now...

i was gonna do the same thing! we should compare notes!

The ladies do need to realize, though, that if they do we're gonna "retaliate"...

All I was offering was to lay groundwork and do business research for both projects. The exact content would have to be determined by a committee formed from the respective target-audience groups...

And if this happens, I have dibs on a seat on the board for the "Ladies of the Lounge" calendar.

Why, you ask?

My idea...:D :p lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko