Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
My!! that resemblence is uncanny Jovan!!

Only 'now' that you point it out with the two photographs, the likeness between you and the younger Sean is just uncanny!! Have other folk ever told you that?

A few areas you could work on would just totally finish 'the 007 1960's look!!'

You might think about colouring your hair to Connery's glossy mane black shade.

Grow you sideburns out abit so that you can cut them to the Connery style.

The hair needs to be flattened and straightened more, but that can be done I'd imagine with a good gel/hair mud.

Here's the difficult bit Jovan. His eyebrows really mark him out. They are full and dark as SPECTRE's heart!! But a good eyelash thingy (what do you call them?? you know what I mean) will thicken and darken them.

Also some subtle mascara around your eyes will give 'that' depth that Connery has (without looking girlie).

But the palette of a good bone structure is all there for you to work on. But I'm sure I'm not the only one in here to be totally thrown by the striking resemblance!!

Take some photos when you are finished so that we can use them for reference material, as there will be other members who are followers of JB and SC. Well Done!! and good luck:eusa_clap

Jovan said:

50sflannel002.jpg

I wish I hadn't forgotten a pocket square. A sliver of white linen goes a long way.

Sean_Connery_as_Bond.jpg

Edward

Bartender
Paddy - the "eyelash thingy" is mascara.... based on how you use the term, when you say mascara, I think you mean eyeliner. :)

Nothing unmanly about a touch of the old make-up to make a boy look his best! ;)

The Shirt

Practically Family
MMM I picture Jovan talking in his Sean Connery voice. (It's ok to have crushes on young fellows and not be considered a cougar right?)

and may I say Ms. Shirt, that red lipstick of yours is driving me crazy...
( one of my many weaknesses)
Thank you sir! I wear it just to drive guys like you mad. But now this is the forum for admiring the fellows though, let's keep the attention on you handsome gents.

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
The Shirt said:
I feel it absolutely necessary to admit I have 3 desperate crushes on fellows posting here. Whew I said it. I feel better now.

Now to leave you all wondering - who are those unlucky 3!
This makes me curious. I have a few crushes too. How could any girl not have at least one,among such hadsome and well dressed men as these.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot