Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Men/Would you wear these pants?

DBLIII

One of the Regulars
I wouldn't even want that material around to wipe oil off the bottom of my diesel engine. That would scare my dogs. :eek:

Now I have that horrifying sight burned into my brain.........

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Perhaps on a golf course, but certainly not my style. I often wear casual plaid shirts, but plaid pants aren't exactly something I would consider. I don't particularly dislike them, but I would definitely question one's motives, (i.e. trying for a "look", etc).

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
"Do not adjust your sets"

Wow.

I'm not sure I'd call that plaid (I use that as a synonym for tartan). Acid-inspired check, perhaps?

I'll say it backwards - wow.

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have three pair of those. Very comfy.
icon14.gif

Foofoogal

Banned
why doesn't that surprise me? lol

no kidding though. I am seeing these pants show up in the stores in ladies fashion for the Fall. Maybe not so dramatic but sort of like this.

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
I would sooner go hatless than wear those I'm afraid. Nothing against them but they really aren't for me. I'm getting used to Hawaiian shirts because of the ridiculously warm weather a few weeks ago but my trousers will always remain plain or at most pinstriped when worn with a suit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner