Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Missabe, version 2

fishmeok

Vendor
Here is another take on the 30's aviator jacket. Made out of seal goatskin with no windflap and a scalloped yoke and pocket flaps. Collar is pointier too. Wool plaid body lining, vintage Talon zip, wool knits, etc. It's a 46 long so it's a bit big on me.

Cheers
Mark

031.jpg

032.jpg

042.jpg

043.jpg

052.jpg

010-1.jpg

017.jpg

022.jpg

030.jpg

Wow - I can see that being a function over form design - not a ALL a dig - just a reference to a time when things weren't for fashion as opposed to gettin' something done! Nice jacket.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Half Belt

That is really cool looking! I would love to have one with a wind flap, no knit and a little longer to make a half belt. Now that I think about it, that design actually lends it's self to several different styles with just a few changes. I think you have a real winner with this one!

JanSolo

Practically Family
Great jacket and superb workmanship. I love the design, it's truly unique without looking clumsy. I would love to see one of your jackets in a smaller size though...the are all 42 and up. Do you have a picture of a size 38/40 jacket?

fishmeok

Vendor
Thanks- I really like this design, practical and unique. I have not had occasion to make anything smaller than a 42 yet- my test jackets are mostly 46's and all my requests have been for larger jackets.

Cheers
Mark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace