Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Missing Loungers Whom You Miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
TFL mirrors life in many ways. The 'ebb and flow' of friends and acquaintences is continual.
Life is demanding of all our time and resources, so people 'come and go' through the years at TFL.

Some return, some don't, for a variety of reasons, some known, some unknown. C'est la vie.

And of course, this in turn changes the feel and dynamics of this little oasis on the WWW, as old friends pass along and new ones jump on board, bringing their own characters, charisma, personality to the forum. Life is fluid and everchanging.

Of course, there are a few 'old constants' on TFL, they just are part of the furniture now and the longer you hang around, the more you'll notice them just propping up the bar.

But generally speaking, people drift in, have a drink & a chat, and then pass along on their journey of life...

HepKitty

One Too Many
I miss Geiamama, martinsantos and NW Trojan.

I also wish John in Covina, roadierfl, Danny O and Lincsong (Fescar) would post more........ and I wish Widebrim (Lee) would start posting again in the nonsense threads so I didn't have to just see him in the tie thread.... just sayin' :p

roadierfl is ok, he's been busy moving and stuff but he's fine. I miss him too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24