Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Movies....

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
I?Ǭ¥m returning home soon and will be rejoining an eclectic group that watches films once or twice a month and then roundtables their thoughts.

Anyone have any particular film we shouldn?Ǭ¥t miss?

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Robert,

I get to the movie theater once or twice a year, so I don't see many movies. I did rent some a while back, and they were pretty good. "Seabiscuit," for one, is good. "Secondhand Lions" is a really good film. Let's see, the other one we rented was "Open Range," and it was excellent.

Most of the movies that my wife and I watch are on Turner Classic Movies. We've managed to see all but two of the fourteen films William Powell and Myrna Loy did together, and I see one of the one we haven't seen, "Love Crazy" is on TCM next month. They're one of the greatest onscreen pairings.

I probably haven't been much help, but maybe it'll spark others to reply.

Brad Bowers

Imahomer

Practically Family
I think it would be fun to watch some of the older classics. I'd be curious to hear what people think and usually there is a lot of good info available on things that happened "behind the scenes".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR