Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Moving Picture Related - Need Members' Help!

staggerwing

One of the Regulars
I don't get to visit here as often as I like, in part because a couple of years ago, my wife decided she wanted to produce TV shows and movies. We knew less than nothing about the business and had no connections, so to say the least we had an uphill battle. Heck, if you read some of my old posts, you'll see we don't even watch TV or movies.

Three years and I don't even want to know how many of Stagerwing's hard-earned dollars latter, her series "The RIP Files" is climbing the charts in something called the New Media Film Festival. We're currently 8th or
9th in the public voting - good enough to land us a distribution deal with a well-know agent. But here's where I need your help. We want to be number one. So please, between now and May 20, go to the following link: http://www.minglemediatv.com/NMFFRIPFiles.html and give the RIP files two thumbs up. It literally takes 3 seconds.

And, look for The RIP Files on cable this fall - produces my Mrs. Staggerwing, directed by yours truly, and with a bigger budget, a more "vintagy" feel.

Best Regards,
Staggerwing (Jim)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner