Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Blue Heaven

It looks...

• fine to me!

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • cheap!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brando11

A-List Customer
Those Homburgs are terrific! Eric, the colors on our hats are so similar- love that combination.

Magruder, you're right on regarding the versatility being an issue. I wear the hat with blues and greys but not browns or greens.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Great posts everyone! All of these blue hats are truly special.

Nice ones, Rabbit. I knew you'd pipe in here pretty early. :) The Stetson and Mallory are exceptional!! Stetson has such a deep shade of blue. Very distinct, it's beautiful.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Here's a vintage Stetson I got recently, in a very light blue:
DSCN6053.jpg

DSCN6043.jpg

Last edited:

Chief000731

Practically Family
My new BLUE Emerson I got from my buddy Randooch here on the lounge, the pictures don't show the true color a very nice Royal Blue...
Thanks Rand. Chief.
RicksWatches012.jpg

RicksWatches014.jpg

RicksWatches016.jpg

RicksWatches018.jpg

RicksWatches020.jpg

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Here's the Black Label Lee I splurged on from Bond. Although it's on Lee's bottom rung of color-coded hat quality, I find it to be made of excellent felt, constructed impeccably. Stitching on both the unreeded sweat and the brim binding is a work of art, and the bow is quite nice. It's a bit of a head-scratcher for me. Maybe the fact that it's unlined and has a thin ribbon caused it to be an entry-level hat?

I deepened the dents a bit.

Pardon the T-shirt.

My picture does not do justice to the awesome smoky blue. In real life, it's more like Chief's lid above.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR