Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new Aero A2-38-1711-P in FQHH - 2nd (and final) try.

Cole

One of the Regulars
After I did send the first jacket back to Aero nearly four weeks ago, because the meassurements where wrong, today was the day that the new jacket arrived.

I only wore it for the pictures below so far, because it is almost 30° C around here at the moment and that's not exactly the weather to break a new fqhh jacket in. So it is still very stiff and boxy as you can see.

The new jacket is exactly what I imagined when I ordered the 38-1711-P. The fit is snug and I can no longer wear a ball under it (see here ). The leather is even more beautiful than the leather of the first jacket. I don't have any meassurements from Aero, since Aero did send the jacket without any comment or notification, but the pit to pit meassurement is now 60 cm instead of the 65 cm from the first jacket. That's allmost 2" less. The sleevelength is also a bit longer, which is good as well.

Overall Aero did a great job with the 2nd jacket. The customer service was great and communication with Amanda was allways fast and nice.

Here are the pictures. It was my sister in law who cut off my feet. :)

take2-2.jpg

take2-1.jpg

take2-3.jpg

take2-4.jpg

Lungomare

A-List Customer
Fit is perfect now!

My remake will arrive next week (had the problems as you, but hide was oilpull).

Will post pics then ...

Regards,

Johannes

JanSolo

Practically Family
MUCH better now!! Great jacket, smart fit and beautiful contract...looks super duper on you. It was definitely worth the hassle and the wait.
Say, were you wearing Crocs or shitty sandals today...? ;)

too much coffee

Practically Family
Hey Cole..........this one looks amazing on you. That hide is gorgeous. Although the hide from the previous jacket was more attractive to me; of course inside versus outside pics. Anyway, ya' done good!

Regards,
coffee

oldcrow82

One of the Regulars
Cole, Perfect! The fit is spot on the hide is stunning. It's amazing what aero can do with an accurate set of measurements and with a man who knows how he wants his jacket to fit.
Kudos to aero for making it right, reach around and give your self a pat on the back for doing your homework and getting it right (that'll help break in your FQHH too ;) )

Cole

One of the Regulars
Which color is that hide? Is it dark brown or cordovan or just brown? The color is fantastic!

It is normal brown FQHH.

Thanks for all the positive feedback. I think it was realy worth the effort to have Aero make a completely new jacket, instead of tapering the first one. Now all I need is a temerature drop of 15° C. :eusa_doh::eeek:

Peacoat

Bartender
Looks a treat. I love it. Thought it might be cordovan until you cleared that up. It should be plenty cool inside your house to wear it for break in. Then when the temp does drop, you will be ready to go.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran