Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new Eastman House A2, Seal Brown Warhorse

MeachamLake

A-List Customer
Hi guys,

Just wanted to show you all my latest acquisition that arrived in the mail yesterday. It's just sensational!

I've been around a few pre owned Aero and Eastman A2s over the past year or so, but none have ever felt right, notably when it came to length. I'm tall (6 foot 3.5) and the other A2s I've owned had always felt okay when standing still wearing higher waisted trousers, but just way too short and uncomfortable for everyday wear with modern jeans.

A custom order extra long A2 was looking like the way to go. Rob was amazingly helpful in arranging different stock sizes to be delivered so we could get the fit spot on. Initially I thought I would be a 46 but the 44 was a much better bet. Although this is perhaps one of the looser A2s eastman makes, I think in the smaller size it looks trim enough and is very comfortable. It also has nice high armholes, so it looks very neat.

With the added length it now feels like the perfect A2 - much more in proportion with my frame and the length is spot on for the kinds of trousers I actually wear every day.

As for the jacket itself? Well the leather speaks for itself - look at the grain! Can't wait to break it in :)

IMG_6426.jpg

IMG_6515.jpg

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Very nice Sir..very nice & a perfect fit.

Rob was most helpful sorting me with my recent Monarch :)

MeachamLake

A-List Customer
Thanks everyone, I'm thrilled with the jacket - will get some much better shots when I can actually wear it outside. It's simply too warm, and I'm not so sure it looks good with shorts! :D

jeepjeep13

One of the Regulars
Hi guys,

Just wanted to show you all my latest acquisition that arrived in the mail yesterday. It's just sensational!

I've been around a few pre owned Aero and Eastman A2s over the past year or so, but none have ever felt right, notably when it came to length. I'm tall (6 foot 3.5) and the other A2s I've owned had always felt okay when standing still wearing higher waisted trousers, but just way too short and uncomfortable for everyday wear with modern jeans.

A custom order extra long A2 was looking like the way to go. Rob was amazingly helpful in arranging different stock sizes to be delivered so we could get the fit spot on. Initially I thought I would be a 46 but the 44 was a much better bet. Although this is perhaps one of the looser A2s eastman makes, I think in the smaller size it looks trim enough and is very comfortable. It also has nice high armholes, so it looks very neat.

With the added length it now feels like the perfect A2 - much more in proportion with my frame and the length is spot on for the kinds of trousers I actually wear every day.

As for the jacket itself? Well the leather speaks for itself - look at the grain! Can't wait to break it in :)

IMG_6426.jpg

IMG_6515.jpg

What is the length of the back and arm? I’m 6’4” and I always run into the same issue! I found a house a2 which is a 42L, but I think it only is like 26.5” length. Thinking 27.5 would be ideal for me.

Brettafett

One Too Many
Very nice, looks superb. Keep for sure.
Rob has always been fantastic, always gets back to you, always patiently answers questions and handles requests...
Have to say, of all the top-tiers... ELC always wins on customer service.

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Very nice, looks superb. Keep for sure.
Rob has always been fantastic, always gets back to you, always patiently answers questions and handles requests...
Have to say, of all the top-tiers... ELC always wins on customer service.

That’s my experience as well, Rob’s customer service is fantastic, he is always happy to answer questions and have a laugh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner