Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My son's Easter suit.

Randal

Familiar Face
He's 4 months old...

0307091921.jpg

0307091925.jpg

GBR

One of the Regulars
Seems somewhat gross to dress a child of this age in this way.

yoonie

Familiar Face
Lincsong said:
Why? Would sweats and a t-shirt be better? Perhaps if he were wearing rubber shower slippers and backwards ball cap that read; "RAIDERS"??????

I personally don't think it's gross, but there is the fact that a suit for a 4 year old is something of a disposable item- unless you run an infant tux rental service. I think you can understand why some might find tailoring for a body that changes daily somewhat excessive- or at least i hope so. Of course, to a loving parents, the price of those memories those photos elicit is limitless.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
As a child, my mother or father tied my bow tie, until I figured it out; I was probably seven or eight.

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
yoonie said:
I personally don't think it's gross, but there is the fact that a suit for a 4 year old is something of a disposable item- unless you run an infant tux rental service. I think you can understand why some might find tailoring for a body that changes daily somewhat excessive- or at least i hope so. Of course, to a loving parents, the price of those memories those photos elicit is limitless.

Your point being?

Max Flash

One of the Regulars
Lincsong said:
Your point being?

One of the reasons that I very rarely post on internet forums these days is that few people can accept an opposing point of view to their own. Instead, people expect to be able to post (and in many cases ask for opinions) and then get incensed when others take a contrary view to their own. It seems we are all expected to fawn all over each other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo