Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Stanley Cup Runeth Over...

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
I know we have plenty of basketball and football fans on the board who have started threads, but who here is a hockey fan? Who do you want to win the cup? Have you been watching any of the play-off games?

I've been watching the Pittsburgh Penguins, and they just keep getting better with every game. There is a huge buzz around town here in Pittsburgh. I can't wait for the Pens to start their series with the Philadelphia Flyers on Friday. The Pens and Flyers have a bit of a rivalry and their games are known for getting ugly.

CeceliaRose

New in Town
BIG BIG hockey fan here! I'm rooting for my Red Wings, of course! :) Waiting for their next series to start after a wonderful sweep of the Colorado Avalanche (or as a local radio station used to refer to them, the "have-a-stench"). :)

Josephine

One Too Many
Penguins? Pffft! They threw their last regular season game so they wouldn't have to play the Flyers in the first round, and we got stuck with them and sucky refs instead. :rage:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran