Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My vintage suits

The Duke

One of the Regulars
Just thought I share the suits I have.

Hart Schaffner & Marx suit can anyone date this?

pinstripesuit1.jpg

pinstripesuit2.jpg

pinstripesuit3.jpg

pinstripesuit5.jpg

pinstripesuit4.jpg

hand tailored db suit vintage inspired

dbsuit-2.jpg

dbsuit3.jpg

Mr Maltby

One of the Regulars
Agreed

The HSM appears to be 70s. Seen the look of the material too many times to mistake it. Also the tags that seemed to hold over a touch in style from the 60s. Good finds, my friend. Not to disregard the HSM suit, as it is a fine suit as well, but that other suit is really an immaculate looking suit, my friend. bravo:eusa_clap

The Duke

One of the Regulars
Baron Kurtz said:
I'd say the HSM is 70s.

The DB is interesting. Seems to be quite a good repro ... love the button stance. What about the buttons? Are they metallic or caramel-coloured plastic?

bk

Thanks Baron! the buttons are plastic.

The Duke

One of the Regulars
Mr Maltby said:
The HSM appears to be 70s. Seen the look of the material too many times to mistake it. Also the tags that seemed to hold over a touch in style from the 60s. Good finds, my friend. Not to disregard the HSM suit, as it is a fine suit as well, but that other suit is really an immaculate looking suit, my friend. bravo:eusa_clap

Thanks! Mr. Maltby.

The Duke

One of the Regulars
Ghos7a55assin said:
Wow- that was clever! :eusa_clap Two points go to the scientist! I guess we should change the thread title to "Vintage suit".

"My Vintage suit and vintage inspired suit" ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy