Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"National Retail Clothier" Magazine, Feb. 21, 1929

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Before Apparel Arts there was "National Retail Clothier" magazine. Like Apparel Arts, NRC was sent out to retailers to help educate them about the latest fashions, display techniques, business models and fads according to region.
I was lucky enough to pick up a copy today.

There is way too much info to post here, so I've picked out some of the best stuff into a short collection for you all to see. If you want to see something more closely, send me a PM.

In this issue there are many articles talking about different display techniques, the onset of Spring, fashionable hat dimensions as well as new styles of straw hats. I posted this in "General Attire & Accouterments" because it covers nearly everything, from hats to suits to suspenders.

Enjoy.

001-37.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Fantastic! Thanks for this and all the other wonderful primary sources you continue to post. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

(I hope I haven't interrupted the flow of posts)

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
And that should be it.

Again, if there is an article, ad or photo you want to see more closely don't be afraid to PM me.

Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy