Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NATURAL ARTLIGHTS

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Right where the hat is in your avatar looks perfect Tony. Now that I've gotten some sleep, I think I can handle it without the micron specification.

Enjoy your vacation in Va Barry, spent part of my youth there and loved being surrounded by the history.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yesterday my Artlight took a tour around Manhatten
DSCN5829.jpg

DSCN5830.jpg

DOUGLAS

Feraud said:
You wore that hat near wind and water?!
I would be too paraniod of it blowing off my head and into the river.

The joys of having a soft pliable unbound edge Feraud:D The wind just moves the brim around without getting any lift. It was fairly blustery yesterday and I only needed to push the crown down once or twice.

Tony, I see you've recognized the conformer Art sent her;)

DOUGLAS

That copper is only a couple of pennies thick. Perhaps Art can cut that in half.

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
hmmm, Torchlight...gonna have to remember that one Dean!!:D

Once we got past the conformer ( did you notice the blimp setting it in place Douglas?) the next "issue" has been finding an airplane hangar in Tennessee big enough to house all the felting equipment. Then of course will be the moving of the complete felting plant...it goes on & on...:rolleyes:

AlanC

Tropic-Aire update

I sent my Tropic-Aire back to Art for a bit of tweaking. I wanted a wind trolley added and the lining replaced with one of his nifty new top pads. Nothing major, but just a couple of things I originally wanted that Art didn't have the supplies to do when I first got it. You can see what it looked like before the changes in this post. Here are the results:

p1011198he4.jpg

p1011201uz2.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
Art, I think the addition of the wind trolley on Alan's hat looks terrific. Can you add one to the sage Open Road variant that I returned for resizing? I'd also like to discuss doing a Natural Artlight emulation of the Stylepark that I sent with the Open Road. These hats look FABULOUS! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot