Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need a custom made Birthday Suit

Amy85

New in Town
My boyfriend's birthday is in four weeks and I’m looking to surprise him with a custom suit, but I have no idea what to go with. I'm kind of new at this; both posting to a forum and getting a tailored suit for someone. So I could use as much help as I can get.
Indochino, Knot Standard, Alton Lane? - can't make up my mind! What online service is best?

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
My boyfriend's birthday is in four weeks and I’m looking to surprise him with a custom suit, but I have no idea what to go with. I'm kind of new at this; both posting to a forum and getting a tailored suit for someone. So I could use as much help as I can get.
Indochino, Knot Standard, Alton Lane? - can't make up my mind! What online service is best?

It's a valid question, one that would be better answered here: http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?60-Bespoke-Clothing

... and here: http://www.styleforum.net/f/5/men-s-clothing

Amy85

New in Town
Hey, thanks for the suggestion! I've already posted on styleforum, still awaiting responses. Meanwhile..what do you know about Knot Standard? I like the refund guarantee they offer, but can’t get anything on them anywhere – are they new?

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
Custom Birthday suits require a trip to the plastic surgeon......

Haha! That's just what I thought when I read the title!

AskAndy seems to be a better place to ask about this kinda stuff. I've peeked in there and they're REALLY into that bespoke tailoring stuff. I reckon they'd be able to help you out more than we can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy