Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NERD ALERT!!

Doh!

One Too Many
Tonight was pretty good -- maybe they're over their slump. But somebody answer me this: who were those people in Locke's hospital room? I flipped back from commercials too late and don't want to have to download the whole thing from abc.com.

Thanks!

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
Doh! said:
Tonight was pretty good -- maybe they're over their slump. But somebody answer me this: who were those people in Locke's hospital room? I flipped back from commercials too late and don't want to have to download the whole thing from abc.com.

Thanks!

Detectives investigating the murder of a youing man whose mother was dating Locke's father; he was onto the conman and wound up dead, which was what the confrontation in the 8th story apartment was all about.

Shearer

Practically Family
Was I hallucinating or did I see a tattoo under Jack's left bicep? I kept waiting for an Others tattoo reveal but now I'm just thinking Matthew Fox's makeup people were asleep at the wheel...

Doh!

One Too Many
Tonight's episode is rated "F" for...

FANTASTIC!

Seriously, I loved the Locke stuff last week, but tonight's was such a winner from start to finish. I mean, killing off two of the most unpopular characters in the first 10 minutes was such a brilliant idea -- and then telling their backstory in such a masterful way so that we ended up really caring what happened to them demonstrated what great writing we know the show is capable of.

And that last scene was worthy of something out of E. C. Comics -- I ate it up!

More, please.

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
So-so for me. I like actors who can act, so the return of all the actors who cannot act didin't excite me. It was also just a little too Twilight Zone for me, and a little contrived. Artz and his bugs have never figured in the story until it was convenient to bring in a medusa spider. I guess I wish they'd tied it more closely, even indispensibly to everything else that is going on. I'm glad that the two of them are gone though, especially the dude. they were yucky.

MrBern

I'll Lock Up
I remember just before th first Arzst appearance, it was leaked that a new major character was appearing from the actor's website. SO it was incredibly cool that it was all misinformation & he was promptly killed.

Really enjoyed last nites reworking of old scenes to embed the new characters.

I forgot how much I missed seeing Shannon & Boone.

it played like a film noir.

But its a shame that u could see the ending coming.

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great episode! Reminded me of the "Talies" episode where they showed scenes we've seen through other characters eyes. And I would bet that these characters were "killed" off due to their unpopularity.

MrBern

I'll Lock Up
Actually, we dont know if they are dead yet.
They are buried alive. One or both of them might actually climb out of there.

And all of these seens from different perspectives reminds me of a similar technique used on BuffyTheVampire Slayer. They might show a scene being recollected & then later on ANGEL, there woudl be a crossover & the same scene told from other characters. But that would be all in one nite. I thought it was really interestign to see those earlier LOST scenes retold. Reminds us that to the characters, its all been 3 months, tho we've been watching for 3 years.

and
bewbtube-1.jpg

Doh!

One Too Many
I enjoyed tonight's episode, but they have some SERIOUS 'splaining to do about that smoke monster. I still hope it's somehow a dinosaur.

Rosie

One Too Many
:mad: I was home on Monday so my days of the week are thrown off. I totally forgot it was Wednesday last night. Uggh! and I was just sitting here reading and listening to music. :mad:

Doh!

One Too Many
Rosie said:
:mad: I was home on Monday so my days of the week are thrown off. I totally forgot it was Wednesday last night. Uggh! and I was just sitting here reading and listening to music. :mad:

You should still be able to catch it on abc.com. For free.

Adelaidey

One of the Regulars
I'll admit, I'm a total LOSTie....

Huge nerd confession, I know... glad to know I'm not the only one here!

Even bigger confession-- I'm such a LOSTie that I sometimes listen to LOSTCast podcasts.... don't tease me too much! There's so much info!

Last Ep. was very good... very good...

Shearer

Practically Family
I'm getting so bad at watching stuff off the DVR in a timely fashion... but I finally watched the last episode.

You all don't know how long I've been waiting for Kate to get her butt kicked :D

Doh!

One Too Many
Well, considering that Blondie got her shoulder dislocated, I'd give the round to Kate. Still, it was funny to see her try to get the drop on the other girl only to have it work against her.

Shearer

Practically Family
Doh! said:
Well, considering that Blondie got her shoulder dislocated, I'd give the round to Kate. Still, it was funny to see her try to get the drop on the other girl only to have it work against her.

Ha! Yes, I had to begrudgingly give Kate that one. And I must say, I was feeling a little sorry for ol' Freckles by the end of the ep.

Also, I really like the actress that plays... I forget her name... Cassie? Sawyer's ex/the other confidence woman. She was Joanie on Deadwood as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace