Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NERD ALERT!!

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
Since none of you have deigned to answer my question I'll answer it myself.

Q. What did one nerd say to the other.

A. Kllyggarazx-noxz!*

(*translation from the Klingon: You bent my wookie!)

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
Remember To Tell the Truth (maybe it was Canadian).

I'm not the nerd I've been pretending to be. I did watch Lost though, discussion of which is living up to its title in this thread.

My main concern is that four-toed statue. I won't stand for any alien malarky. I'll suspend my disbelief to a very great degree, but not that much. If aliens have anyhting to do with this show I''m turning it off and never turning it back on.

So there.

(Sounds like I'm over compensating doesn't it. but I'm not. Seriously.)
;)

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jake_fink said:
Remember To Tell the Truth (maybe it was Canadian).

I'm not the nerd I've been pretending to be. I did watch Lost though, discussion of which is living up to its title in this thread.

My main concern is that four-toed statue. I won't stand for any alien malarky. I'll suspend my disbelief to a very great degree, but not that much. If aliens have anyhting to do with this show I''m turning it off and never turning it back on.

So there.

(Sounds like I'm over compensating doesn't it. but I'm not. Seriously.)
;)
I don't think there is any alien activity there at all. In fact, I don't think there's anything sipernatural going on, although season 1 would have lead you to believe otherwise. That statue was troubling for sure though!

Rosie

One Too Many
Yeah, that four toed statue was pretty freaky. About the season one content, what happened to that giant polar bear and monster, the writers just cast them to the wind. I think Michael won't leave the island like he was told to, something big is going to have to happen because all of the main characters except Jin, Sun and Sayid oh, and Hurley are now captured or in some state of limbo because of that explosion/electro magnetic thingy.

You know what bugs me about that show? It's an island with like 50 people, and no one ever tells anyone what's going on. They all keep secrets from one another, it's so annoying. Like yesterday when Claire asked Charlie "what happened?" he didn't answer her question, like no one ever answers anyones question. I couldn't live with those people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo