Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero back designs

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Was Santa wearing an Irvin under his big red suit by any chance? :D Have to say I'd be giving the bonfire a wide berth, no matter how thick the ice was.

majormajor

One Too Many
Was Santa wearing an Irvin under his big red suit by any chance? :D Have to say I'd be giving the bonfire a wide berth, no matter how thick the ice was.

Santa wasn't daft enough to be outside on the ice.

They reckoned the lake was solid all the way to the bottom. I'm no expert, so I can't comment any further.

It was so cold, the snow didn't really settle. It just blew around in the wind.

Road junctions were marked by blazing braziers....and the sun went down at 3.30pm...

A seriously cold place;)

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Nice/interesting place to visit, but you wouldn't want to live there, no? The non-settling snow thing reminds me of the thing they say about Balmoral up in the Highlands, the wind is so persistent that the rain is blown up and down some seven times before it gets to land. It really is that unpleasant.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Three years? I went to the Cayman Islands a few years ago, loved it for the week there, but realised that if I stayed there for any time longer than a month, I'd go postal.

majormajor

One Too Many
Three years? I went to the Cayman Islands a few years ago, loved it for the week there, but realised that if I stayed there for any time longer than a month, I'd go postal.

The weekly sandstorms that blew across from the Sahara were the worst thing:eeek:

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Much as I love the climate, it really doesn't lend itself to stylish clothing *stares reproachfully at flip-flops and Bermudas* :D Just to draw this back to the original thread. I wonder if Aero would, if you asked nicely, would be willing to do the inverted pleats, even if it was just one colour, though it might be nice just to have them done in another colour as a subtle detail.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou