Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero Custom Cafe Racer came today!

Richbear

Familiar Face
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Got back to my motel today after work and there it was,....my new custom cafe racer from Aero. I had no idea it was going to be this awesome but Daaaaaang, this jacket is a work of art! Carrie added extra length to the body,, extra sleeve length,,,ball pulls on the zippers,,,extra pocket inside and about 3 inches of front zipper splay. Oh yeah it's FQHH which feels fantastic. It's a little snug in the belly but that's ok, I'll work it off. A big Thank You to Carrie and Thurston Bros. for this fine specimen of a Cafe Racer. Took a few crappy pics in my room but will post better ones later.

Very much like my Aero CR, only with four pockets! These are great jackets. Congrats! Some fit pics??

I wish I had kept it. Wasn't meant to be with the HWM (not the jacket's fault, just not the style for me) and in retrospect I really regret letting go of that CR. I was too fussy about it...

Peacoat

Bartender
Very nice. I see Aero has gone back to adding the additional 4" of leather at the bottom. I wanted to have it my Sheene, but they wouldn't do it for some reason. Used corduroy instead. Now the corduroy is sagging just like the lining would have.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Very nice and look forward to fit pics. IMO the Aero Cafe Racer / Sheene is one of the nicest designs of any jacket made by any maker. Well done!

Very much like my Aero CR, only with four pockets! These are great jackets. Congrats! Some fit pics??

I wish I had kept it. Wasn't meant to be with the HWM (not the jacket's fault, just not the style for me) and in retrospect I really regret letting go of that CR. I was too fussy about it...
Damn man, that is awesome! Cat eye chest zips...I missed this one and I'm sure you had your reasons but man that looks like it's right up your alley Ivan!

Yeah, the leather bottom is in fact a good option. Almost every other jacket got liner sag after lots of wear.

Congrats on the new Aero. Assuming you're riding?

mendelboaz

One Too Many
Actually, the 4 inches of leather you see on the inside is because of the kidney panel. My J106 (essentially a motorcycle jacket) has this as well. Since a Teamster or Highwayman are supposed to be utility jackets, they won't have a functioning kidney panel and thus there is no leather on the inside.

Nice jacket by the way! I request fit pics!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace