Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero jacket in the house, now with photos

Bern1

One of the Regulars
Not really "new", but new to me! I really love this jacket. I am struck by how well it fits, the arms in particular are slim fitting but comfortable. I definitely won't be doing any heavy layering, but won't really need to. The jacket does not have the inner cuffs, which I am kind of happy about.

How does Aero FQHH hold up in the rain?

These pics are from the auction listing:
listing1.jpg
listing2.jpg
listing3.jpg
listing5.jpg

This pic is me wearing yesterday, finally had a break from the 100 degree heat here!
Bootlegger web.jpg

Thanks for all the kind comments in the original thread, cheers all!

dan_t

Practically Family
Looks bad ass, congratulations!
How does FQHH hold up to the rain?
It laughs in its face and then sticks up its middle finger.
Honestly, FQHH is fine as many people here will attest to. Just make sure that you dry out any jacket hide naturally in a dry room, without the use of artificial dryers / heaters etc.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Looks like a perfect fit, congratulations! FQHH is fine with rain, you may want to condition it like once a year though if you ride in the rain frequently.

chollie

One of the Regulars
Nice jacket and bike. Used to have a 76 /6...miss that bike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bern1

One of the Regulars
Thanks again for all the kind comments, now of course it's my favorite jacket. Ok on the rain. Surely there will be another Aero in my future.Teamster in Midnight Blue calling.....patience patience!

Is sizing pretty consistent across the Aero line? Ie will a Teamster tend to fit like the Bootlegger?

Cheers,

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks again for all the kind comments, now of course it's my favorite jacket. Ok on the rain. Surely there will be another Aero in my future.Teamster in Midnight Blue calling.....patience patience!

Is sizing pretty consistent across the Aero line? Ie will a Teamster tend to fit like the Bootlegger?

Cheers,
Sizing can vary pretty widely across the Aero line but I think the Bootlegger and the Teamster are fairly similar in size. I wear a size 44 In both of these jackets (the Teamster is midnight blue) and they both fit well. The Teamster is a more boxy generous cut without the taper of the Bootlegger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael