New Aero Leather August

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by BotanPhotography, Mar 4, 2020.

1. BotanPhotography

BotanPhotography New in Town

I think I mentioned before that I had an Aero A1 in Seal Vicenza being altered currently. I decided that since I already had a perfect A2 in Seal Vicenza and a Rockafella in the works in Blackened Brown for me, I don’t really need the A1. Instead I told Aero they could keep the A1 and I picked out a CXL FQHH Alpaca lines August instead.

As you can tell I got excited on the train ride home and took pictures. As you can also probably tell, the hard knock life of being in the Aero Showroom has already put some scratches and nicks into the jacket ;)

Attached Files:

2. Bennarion

Bennarion One Too Many

Great jacket and beautiful skin. The skin is very thick so it can crack in such places. Do not pay attention to scratches and cracks, just forget about them and enjoy the jacket.

3. BotanPhotography

That settles my nerves a bit! I quite like the jacket and it’s pretty warm, great for Scotland!

4. Carlos840

Carlos840 My Mail is Forwarded Here

5. Cooperson

Cooperson One Too Many

Congratulations, the August is a very smart half-belt pattern, look forward to seeing the fit pics.

6. BotanPhotography

Ahhhhh, I see. Another thing I noticed on it was uneven stitching on the cuffs, but Aero themselves say they do sacrifice stitching to not skive or glue

Thanks! Should have em up tomorrow