Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New body... old wardrobe.

Space_cowboy

New in Town
Hello, folks. I've lost over 130lbs and I'm trying to rebuild my look to go with my new body. I'm in search of a classic police style motorcycle jacket to replace my soon to be passed on size 48 Aero Highwayman (yes it used to fit, actually there for a bit it was a little small). Ideally I'm looking for a venue to exchange......

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Congrats on turning it around like that, losing 130 lbs only few people manage to pull that off!

By police style motorcycle jacket, do you mean a crosszip CHP style jacket? In that case, there's makers like sand on the sea, both vintage and modern. I would look out for used Cal Leather and Vanson jackets on the bay/here on the Classifieds. For 300-400 USD you can make a great bargain there.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Hello, folks. I've lost over 130lbs and I'm trying to rebuild my look to go with my new body. I'm in search of a classic police style motorcycle jacket to replace my soon to be passed on size 48 Aero Highwayman (yes it used to fit, actually there for a bit it was a little small). Ideally I'm looking for a venue to exchange......
Congratulations on the loss. I took off just under 100 lbs about 4 yrs ago. Fortunately it was the loss that sparked my interest in clothes, so I just had to build a a new wardrobe and not dispose of an old one that i liked.

Good luck on your search.

Michael

abanytime

New in Town
Watching this thread with interest...I've lost 130 myself and it's been off for about 9 months now. Congrats on your accomplishment.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Congratulations! Definitely check out the classified section. You can post your jacket for sale/swap there as well.

Thuggee

Practically Family

Wow and I thought I had lost a lot of weight good one bet you feel good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy