Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Cap

dirigoboy

New in Town
I recently rec'd my new flat cap from Sterhowski out of Warsaw, Poland. I love it's colors. Perfect fit and pleased with it's craftsmanship. Slowly (lazily?) assembling a late '30's early '40's impression along the lines of a favorite series of mine in ACGS. Most of what I will purchase will not be vintage to that era, I buy what I can afford [gasp]....there, I said it. So far to date, I have my long winter coat, two period color correct Harris Tweed coats (a third on the way this week), and am perusing next, braces, wing tips and corduroy trousers. I love the patterned Fair Isle muli-color Vee-neck lambs wool patterns......pricey of course but...it's part of a journey isn't it.
Regardless.....latest purchase from Sterhowski:

Attachments

• DSC_0264.JPG
    DSC_0264.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 52
  • DSC_0265.JPG
    DSC_0265.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 46
  • DSC_0268.JPG
    DSC_0268.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 51

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I recently rec'd my new flat cap from Sterhowski out of Warsaw, Poland. I love it's colors. Perfect fit and pleased with it's craftsmanship. Slowly (lazily?) assembling a late '30's early '40's impression along the lines of a favorite series of mine in ACGS. Most of what I will purchase will not be vintage to that era, I buy what I can afford [gasp]....there, I said it. So far to date, I have my long winter coat, two period color correct Harris Tweed coats (a third on the way this week), and am perusing next, braces, wing tips and corduroy trousers. I love the patterned Fair Isle muli-color Vee-neck lambs wool patterns......pricey of course but...it's part of a journey isn't it.
Regardless.....latest purchase from Sterhowski:

Excellent cap. Congrats!

On the Hat Forum side, a devoted thread exists to feature caps. You may wish to share it on that thread. More cap devoties will see and perhaps respond. Check it out -

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/what-cap-are-you-wearing-today.81136/page-161

Congrats again, Eric -

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto