Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NEW STETSON 2015 Dress catalog

Aether

One of the Regulars
Some good looking hats in this new range. Bushman, yours is great. And thanks for the review.
I had a look on the European Stetson website but can't see any of these new models, hopefully they'll make them available over here!

stratcat

One of the Regulars
Some good looking hats in this new range. Bushman, yours is great. And thanks for the review.
I had a look on the European Stetson website but can't see any of these new models, hopefully they'll make them available over here!
I'm with you aether, I've definitely got a grand central on my wish list.

Aether

One of the Regulars

I emailed Stetson Europe and asked if they'd be releasing any of the open-crown models models on this side of the pond. They replied that they'd release the Premier Stratoliner at some point but no mention of any other models.

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Hatco the company that owns Resistol, Dobbs, Knox, and many other iconic hat brands has the license from Stetson to make sell and market Stetson formed hats in the Americas. Dorphman Pacific has the rights to cut and sow hats in the Americas and formed hats for the rest of the world.

Jeff

hatband

One of the Regulars
Have been looking at the catalogue and cannot see much difference between the Stratoliner open crown's and the Absinthe except the Absinthe has a wide ribbon. Surely there must be more difference than a ribbon width?

triple-d

A-List Customer
Man....had to get back inside out of the sunshine......70 degres, and sunny!!! Geeeeez what's up with that?

Kind of hard to think about felts today.........BUT.......I've got my cross hairs on a Excellet Strat, Premier Whippet, and the Racine. Some really nice open crowns .:eusa_clap

triple-d

A-List Customer
You know......it being the 150th anniv. Stetson would surely have a 150th edition Open Road. Wouldn't they?:rolleyes:

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
Theres only so much that Hatco can do as far as new styles. This collection by far is the best in many years. I don't think they could make any more styles. My only complain is that there should be more in promoting the 150th anniversary. How many companies today are that old !!

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Theres only so much that Hatco can do as far as new styles. This collection by far is the best in many years. I don't think they could make any more styles. My only complain is that there should be more in promoting the 150th anniversary. How many companies today are that old !!

Selection seems large in style names.

Only the Trademark is 150 years old--the hat manufacturer and original ownership ended at 105. They are only a Corporate licensing entity that has various Stetson branded products marketed by the chosen manufacture licensee of the moment in various National and International markets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy