Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

new straw fedora biltmore for 59LARK

59Lark

Practically Family
Loungers; spoiled as I am , buying on line bothers me, driving to large urban centres doesnt make me happy either. I am blessed with a brother that lives a block away from the Biltmore factory and outlet. This last week was the second time he took my order, style and colours and size and came back with a winner. $75 for a really nice second, dark blue with milano straw and a blue ribbon with a bilmore pin 7and 3/4 . with biltmore box and he mailed it to me and I am happy. Funny the last time he bought one for me, the lady said one should never by a hat for someone else, but she changed her mind when he brought out very specfic instructions as to colour choices, type of straw and the ribbon and the exact size. Then she figured he knows what he wants and that me. I Buy my winter fedoras from magill hat co but there summer hats are made in the south by someone else with this xl sizing nonense and it doesnt work, I NEED A certain size it doesnt fit all thats for stupid baseball hats not fedoras. 59 lark now seen cruizing in his studebaker with a new biltmore. :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21