Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New to Fedora Lounge - Need Advice on Products

Hello All,

While I am new to the Fedora Lounge as a business owner, I've had a personal account here for a good many years. I am in the process of working on a few projects and would like some feedback if possible. I'm wondering if there is a market, or any demand at all, for classic 3/4 length aviator jackets made in the USA? I'm referring to the leather pea coat style jackets that were quite popular with flyboys from the 1910s up until the short waist length jackets superseded their popularity in the 1930s. The retail cost of these jackets would be in the $500 range.

Feel free to respond with feedback!

www.wwiiflightwear.com

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Hello! I would think with all the leather lovers of coats and jackets that some will "pipe" up and give you some sense of goods they have an interest in.....it is always good to see something new come along as a source!

tnjyoung

A-List Customer
Hello All,

While I am new to the Fedora Lounge as a business owner, I've had a personal account here for a good many years. I am in the process of working on a few projects and would like some feedback if possible. I'm wondering if there is a market, or any demand at all, for classic 3/4 length aviator jackets made in the USA? I'm referring to the leather pea coat style jackets that were quite popular with flyboys from the 1910s up until the short waist length jackets superseded their popularity in the 1930s. The retail cost of these jackets would be in the $500 range.

Feel free to respond with feedback!

www.wwiiflightwear.com
I'm not sure if I'd be interested, but based on the "bust" shot of that A-2 (color, etc.) I'm definitely going to keep an eye out. Beautiful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner