Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NEWS BOY CAPS

Selentino

One of the Regulars
My hat plus linen newsboy came today. I really like it! My wife and son hate it but they hate 95% of my clothes. It's a good thing I dress to please myself; also I don't take fashion advice from people who wear crocs lol lol

carter

I'll Lock Up
Selentino said:
My hat plus linen newsboy came today. I really like it! My wife and son hate it but they hate 95% of my clothes. It's a good thing I dress to please myself; also I don't take fashion advice from people who wear crocs lol lol
lol lol lol :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thanks Selentino!
That's one of the best taglines I've read lately!

Selentino

One of the Regulars
Here's a pic of me in the cap. Thanks Carter, they both wear the ugly things so advice from them falls on deaf ears.

P1011438-1.jpg

Pat_H

A-List Customer
Selentino said:
Here's a pic of me in the cap. Thanks Carter, they both wear the ugly things so advice from them falls on deaf ears.

P1011438-1.jpg

Very nice cap?

What's the source of this cap? I'm sure you posted it somewhere in this thread, but I can't find it off hand. I really like it, and I'd like to get a lighter newsboy for summer.

On a really warm day last week I work a NY Yankees baseball cap to work and received a comment about whether I was trying to dress way down. Obviously people are used to me wearing something else.

Charlie Huang

Practically Family
Matt Deckard said:
I prefer the term News Man cap
l_86746f203bbd02299716c07c79873b5f.jpg

This is awe inspiring!

I've just got my first cap as well today. A medium Lock Muirfield in dark grey cashmere but I might go for a fuller cut Sandwich or from somewhere else next time in a lighter tweed!

TheShadowKnows

New in Town
New Boy Cap with Flaps?

Does anyone have a source for a News Boy cap with ear flaps? I have a nice Hannah eight-quarter cap and a Borsalino cap, but neither have ear flaps for cold winter use. You see them in films often enough, but I've never been able to purchase one. Any help?
Thanks!

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
TheShadowKnows said:
Does anyone have a source for a News Boy cap with ear flaps? I have a nice Hannah eight-quarter cap and a Borsalino cap, but neither have ear flaps for cold winter use. You see them in films often enough, but I've never been able to purchase one. Any help?
Thanks!

Vintage ones show up on eBay about once a month or so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy