Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

**NEWS EXTRA**Good Wear flying jackets take vintage authenticity to new heights!!

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Untucked shirt and GW A1 solidarity (and another terrible picture):

1208140018.jpg

Brettafett

One Too Many
Gents:
I'm thrilled to take pre-fall season possession of my new GW Rough Wear 27752 in brown seal. This is the one currently featured on John's site as the example jacket for the contract. It was awesome working/speaking with John Chapman in picking out the right contract and hide...and I'm thrilled with the end result. The color is seal but it's lighter than a lot of the really dark seals I see people post. I love the fit, weight, OD stitching and craftsmanship of this jacket and am psyched to break out in a month or two...check it out and please let me know your thoughts.

Gorgeous! Yeah, John's customer service is sure to become legendary! How long did you wait?

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
The first picture of my new Good Wear Dubow 27798, literally from the first time it was cool enough to wear it. The sun was very bright, but the farther-back shady side actually shows the dull russet color pretty accurately. Awesome jacket, but it needs some breaking in to soften a little and fine-tune the fit.

8026686457_19246b7e0b_z.jpg

This jacket exists on a whole other plane from my earlier Bradley Associates, Gibson & Barnes, and US Authentic replica A-2s. John Chapman's craftsmanship is definitely "1942 in a box"!

767fo

One of the Regulars
Your jacket looks great and you picked one of the best contracts. Nobody makes a nicer A2. Enjoy!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112