Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

News from Major Moore [Akubra news]

TheBarber

New in Town
Great news. I just got my first Akubra for Christmas. It's an Adventurer and I absolutely love it. I have a birthday coming in late March and I've already let it be known to my lovely wife that I want a Campdraft. This will make it much easier.

Regards,

Mark

DougC

Practically Family
First--what are the specs on the Fed V? Second--I'll buy a hat from Mike; he was great to deal with on a hat band last year. Finally, he needs to update his website to make it more interacative--I hear he has beaded hat bands, but, I can't find any pictures on the site.

majormoore

Vendor
I wish I did not have to have my web site going thru a 2nd person to make changes and updates, I wish I knew more about how to do these things on the web site. So I have to have others help me, I am trying to redo the web site to be more user easy, just hang in there with me on this. I do have many unreal beaded hat bands, not the cheap ones, these are done on a loom, but hand sew one bead at a time. Will try and get these up first, when we redo the web site.

Major Moore

DougC

Practically Family
Mike--not a criticism; just a suggestion. Everything else is top notch. I'll shoot you an email later this week regarding the hatbands. Any word on the Fed V?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot