Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nice Sweeter 100% wool, "Made in Germany"

Edward

Bartender
That quarter-zip sweater looks a lot like a forties motorcycle sweater, except without any branding and all in one colour.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, sweaters look good but website "not ready for prime time". Adding an English version of the site would open two markets (England and North America) and adding a way for us to buy the things would be helpful.

Worf

majormajor

One Too Many
Yeah, sweaters look good but website "not ready for prime time". Adding an English version of the site would open two markets (England and North America) and adding a way for us to buy the things would be helpful.

Worf

Hi Worf

If you cut and paste the link into a Google search, it will give you the option of an English translation. You can email the guy for stockists, but I suspect they will just be in Germany.

St. Valentine

A-List Customer
I have to be honest too: I wore my last Troyer about thirty years ago as I am not praticular fond of the collar type they have. It´s only that this is a very common type of sweater here in northern Germany. I guess a good quality one shouldn´t differ to much compared to danish or norwegian ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner