Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Northwest Hats, Eugene, Ore.

Bill Hughes

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mike just sent these pictures of another Tonak Heather this time in blue. Once again I provided the ribbon. This makes my third Heather from Mike.

AFF052C4-5500-4D9F-9D02-917A351CFB8F.jpeg
10AFEC48-954B-4EB7-887A-5A0FE253E773.jpeg
C8AF4A3F-B98E-434D-BFB5-78FB34E302E0.jpeg

Last edited:

Bill Hughes

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Very nice my friend but do you have ' too much' money to order a Mike Miller every week?? :D:D:)
Well, you peaked my curiosity. I just checked and I only bought four custom fedoras last year. Three were felt and one straw. So my new year’s resolution - buy more custom hats. I’m off to a good start with these last two heathers. I have another felt in queue along with a duplex. I need at least one more to keep my resolution.

Well, you peaked my curiosity. I just checked and I only bought four custom fedoras last year. Three were felt and one straw. So my new year’s resolution - buy more custom hats. I’m off to a good start with these last two heathers. I have another felt in queue along with a duplex. I need at least one more to keep my resolution.
It has been 2 years since my last trip down to Eugene.......if the border issues ever settle down first on the list is a drive south to see Mike.

Pellie

One Too Many
Keep them posting, i enjoy seeing them :)

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Here are some detailed pictures of the blue heather. The brim is a raw edge but has two accent rows of stitching. I was planning on wearing this to services this morning but had a positive COVID test result from Friday. So we are doing the quarantine thing instead.

View attachment 395699 View attachment 395700 View attachment 395701 View attachment 395702 View attachment 395703 View attachment 395704 View attachment 395705 View attachment 395706 View attachment 395707
Wear it in the house and you will be the best dressed quarantined man in the nation. Get well soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21