Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Northwest Hats, Eugene, Ore.

Whoa! From Instagram...

6fedd0c60448829cb4810888c869e5dd.png

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I love my Lees of London blue "lords hat", but it just wouldn't let me snap the brim. We looked at the binding and determined it was sewn so the brim curled up all around (like a homburg), only not quite. More like a brim up hat than a homburg. I really wanted to wear it with a snap brim. So Mike took off the binding and re-flanged the hat. What to do with the edge....WHIP STITCH!! A really fine version of the stitching. I like how it just kisses the edge and gives it some interest. Again, I am overjoyed with the result. Lots of wear this fall. The brim finished out at a hair over 2 3/8"

View attachment 128400 View attachment 128401 View attachment 128402
Oh, that's pretty

It was a good day in Eugene visiting with Mike Miller. We finalized my design for my next creation. A navy long hair finish fedora. He has the body already prepared and it is marvelous! The sheen in all types of light is really something. He had a really cool coach hat (short top hat), had to try it on.

4Sep18 Long Hair Navy crown.jpg
4Sep18 Coach Hat NW Hats.jpg

It was a good day in Eugene visiting with Mike Miller. We finalized my design for my next creation. A navy long hair finish fedora. He has the body already prepared and it is marvelous! The sheen in all types of light is really something. He had a really cool coach hat (short top hat), had to try it on.

View attachment 134190 View attachment 134191

I do like the long hair finishes. Looking forward to seeing the finished hat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here

I always enjoy visiting Mike's shop, and your new navy long hair promises to be fabulous!

That certainly looks promising, Mike. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished article.

IsaacRN

One of the Regulars

Im in queue for a long hair finish myself. My number should be coming up by November!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana