Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nutria

mbhats

New in Town
hello,
doe's anybody know, where I could buy a longhair 100 % nutria hatbody, with a wide brim (5”) and a high crown (6”)?

L HATLEY

One of the Regulars
long hair...

Mike Moore @ Buckaroo Hatters had a few hat bodies that fit the description
that you are asking about. They were very light in color. hope this helps.

L HATLEY

One of the Regulars
A THANK YOU

R B H thanks for the welcome... I am another one that has been Lurking for a while. M Moore told me to go on and register, "they wont bite"...
I have collected some nice Open Road Stetsons with the Thin Ribbons, that will stand up with the best. I will get a photo real soon and ask for membership in the Open Road thin Ribbon Club..
P S, I saw your Fedora at Major Moores last week and it is one aswum hat..

RBH

Bartender
L HATLEY said:
R B H thanks for the welcome... I am another one that has been Lurking for a while. M Moore told me to go on and register, "they wont bite"...
I have collected some nice Open Road Stetsons with the Thin Ribbons, that will stand up with the best. I will get a photo real soon and ask for membership in the Open Road thin Ribbon Club..
P S, I saw your Fedora at Major Moores last week and it is one aswum hat..

Thanks L... its been hard waiting.

But soon.... very soon!!!

majormoore

Vendor
Rusty will have the honor of showing his hat called the "TVA" after his grand dad working for TVA back in the 30's.

Major Moore

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner