Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Older women with younger men and VICE-VERSA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick1987

One of the Regulars
Where's the single and miserable room in this lounge? At least I know I'll have 2 nice people as company and we won't take any of those stupid cliches from well-wishers! :(

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
BegintheBeguine said:
When I was single and miserable my beloved dad said one day, "Ashley, one day the right man will come along." "Yes, Daddy," I said, "and he'll just keep on walking!" lol

lol and :cry:

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Gudbye t' Jane

Pink Dahlia, soon thereafter I met the man who became my husband as he practically fell over himself trying to get someone to introduce him to me.
And Marc Chevalier, Patrick is ridiculously good-looking. But so young. And I'm a married girl.
Singles: Y'all have fun in there!

ferryengr

One of the Regulars
Rosie said:
Personally, I prefer to date older men. I find younger men and men my own age to be a bit too immature for my tastes. Though I have run itno my share of older immature men, (the last man I dated for example who was 25 years my senior and turned out to be a bit of a knucklehead).

Funny, I've had the opposite experience - typically dated women 5 to 15 years younger than myself - but always to find someone LESS "mature" in their thinking and outlook! :D

Be of good cheer for the one for you is out there.

Pink Dahlia said:
I have nobody. What do I win?
You win the prize of hope which springs eternal and is renewed everyday.

Live with the knowledge that the special someone is out there and when the time is right they will be revealed to you.

In the mean time have some fun.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW