Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OPTIMO FINE HATS: A Photographic Excursion

mbroadus

New in Town
Could agree more about Tiffani and Optimo's customer service...absolutely amazing and I've already picked out my hat for summer, Montecristi teardrop with 2 1/8" brim in grade 25 with 12l navy ribbon. I received my first of many Optimo hats last week, a heirloom silverbelly Trilby with dark charcoal ribbon.

Optimo%201a.jpg
Optimo%201a.jpg

Optimo%205.jpg
Optimo%205.jpg

Optimo%201a.jpg

Last edited:

marzony

New in Town
Bumping this thread for its wonderful photography & content. Optimo’s renovation of the old south side firehouse truly made for a working museum & hat factory.

And adding a couple of fine western fedoras from the Optimo Original West series.

View attachment 439254
View attachment 439255
View attachment 439256
View attachment 439261
View attachment 439257
View attachment 439258

View attachment 439259
View attachment 439260
Nice felts! Which felts did you choose? First one looks like "Silver cloud", on which I contemplated but chose another one that was more to my taste.

Nice felts! Which felts did you choose? First one looks like "Silver cloud", on which I contemplated but chose another one that was more to my taste.
These along with several other fine hats & Big & Tall clothing came up at auction ( I presume it was an estate). But the lighter color of the two is probably Silver Cloud, sort of a silver pearl or gray oyster. The other is what I would describe as a medium charcoal color But don’t know the name.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot