Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Optimo Hat Co.

Blackjack

One Too Many
I live right outside of Chicago and after reading a couple of the threads I learned about Optimo and looked them up on the web. Does anyone know how their pricing runs, I'll bet their really expensive.

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Take the drive to Optimo

It is worth the drive to Optimo just to see hats, find out your correct size, and ask all the questions you may have. Even if you don't buy a hat, you will be amazed at the operation, machinery, and tools he has.

Well worth the trip. Plus there are a couple of nice lunch spots nearby.

Blackjack

One Too Many
Not yet, Optimo is on the South Side and I'm a far north kind of guy. Headin down to the in laws this weekend so I'm going to try to hit it then if their open. I am looking forward to seeing it though, should be an experience!

Kentucky Blues

A-List Customer
Hey, I also happen to be in chicago this weekend...I'm hoping to see Optimo myself, but seeing as I haven't got a car, it don't seem likely:confused: hopefully I manage to pull it off...or at least one of us does. If I don't, you'd better LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy