Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OTHER THAN eBAY Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Another seller who has figured out what the “X” count means. I don’t know why so many struggle with this simple fact:

View attachment 334740

Those 1,000X straw hats have driven the straw furred beavers to near extinction!
It wouldn't be a hat, but a massacre! No wonder they use a scythe to harvest them: the grim reaper is coming for your straw!

Snowman

Practically Family
Those 1,000X straw hats have driven the straw furred beavers to near extinction!
EB4D8674-E3B0-4F9F-BDC0-2FB4D92ECB2D.jpeg

RossRYoung

Practically Family
Glad to see you win that one Ross! I was in on it early, but (due to my buying too many $30 hats) I could not hang for long. Hope it fits!

Thanks, Bob. I’ll be sharing better photos when they arrive. Seller was zero help but did respond to a PM, no idea on if the sign is actual vintage either but I’m assuming it is.

TheGuitarFairy

Practically Family
I saw that hat. I’m curious about the made in Ecuador aspect. Is this the same Adam that we’re used to seeing?

Was wondering same, Brent. Guess I figured this is similar to panamas and other weaved hats that are made outside the US and sometimes sold under recognizable labels. Also looking forward to seeing what quality felt was used.
Appears at least to be a "serious" hat .. nice looking sweat and bow.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR