Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PC inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright

slipperyskip

New in Town
I'm looking for hardcore FLW fans to provide constructive feedback for my latest project.

208.jpg

I call it Usonian.

More here:

Anyone know of any fan sites? Thanks in advance.

Silver Bird

New in Town
Last edited:

Kirk H.

One Too Many
Wow, that is beautiful. It reminds me of his earlier work that was done between 1900-1910 called the Prairie Style. You did a great job on it. What are you using for a keyboard?

Regards

Kirk H.

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Well done. :eusa_clap The design possibilities are endless with this sort of thing. One thing is lacking though and that is ventilation.
I like to run as much hardware as I can,( currently 2 video cards and all memory slots filled) and I overclock. So efficient cooling is essential. I almost got one of Antec's skeleton cases which is completely open really, not a PC case in the strictest sense.
A large grilled opening at the top with a fan to draw out hot air is a big plus in any PC case though, as it draws any heat buildup out as it rises. I love different case designs that are not only practical, but esthetically pleasing such as yours. Keep up the good work.

I must edit,..I see that the top is removable after all. Good going.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff