Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Penman Hats

Banky

One of the Regulars
Reading this thread is making me even more impatient for my hat from Mr. Penman and I only ordered it two days ago! Went with a beaver Raiders hat as the Fed IV just isn't cutting it enough for me. John said it should be done sometime in August. I'm just hoping it's early in August as It's looking like I'll be heading to south America the second week of August. Dates not set in stone yet, so we'll see what turns happens.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Reading this thread is making me even more impatient for my hat from Mr. Penman and I only ordered it two days ago! Went with a beaver Raiders hat as the Fed IV just isn't cutting it enough for me. John said it should be done sometime in August. I'm just hoping it's early in August as It's looking like I'll be heading to south America the second week of August. Dates not set in stone yet, so we'll see what turns happens.
John is very good about his time estimates. He'll get it to you on time. Man I can't wait to see it!

bendingoak

Vendor
thanks again gents for the kind words. I try and give a accurate estimate of when the hat will be ready but it can be a tough as I work on a dozen to a dozen and half at a time.

Tedquinton

A-List Customer
I posted some images of a Penman Public Enemies Fedora on the Hat Comparison thread, and thought it would be good to post them here as well.

IMG_2447_zps60d34bc9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2445_zpsd2cfaa4e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Here's a sneak peak of a hat I made for Portland fashion week.

Cornflower blue ribbon on a chocolate brown hat ... I hadn't seen that one coming. But I must say, it works surprisingly well. Talking about striking! :)

The red shoes are close to rocking the boat though, but their orange-ish hue makes everything stay right on the edge. A tightly balanced palette!

That's a beautiful hat in beautiful surroundings. Great work :)

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Without the right items to put together, she wouldn't have been able to do what she did. Every musichian in a symphony orchestra is important - not just the maestro. You should allow yourself to take a little of the credit ;)

Geldoc

One of the Regulars
Elegant color combination. I always think brown and blue and brown and purple type colors go well together. The display of the hat certainly hasn't diminished our attention. Very nice one, John.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner