Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Photographs Of Hats Fresh From Surviving The Elements

UWS Cowboy

One of the Regulars
Fresh from surviving 20 something blocks in a winter storm. Most of it melted off during my trudge up the five floor walk up. We're getting a foot or so of snow!
IMG_4145.jpg

Maguire

Practically Family
My biggest fear about wearing my hat is that i'd end up ruining it in the rain or something. Two or three hats i've had have become totally misshapen because i used to wear them with little care in any weather. Then again i'd love that great cinematic look with water dripping off the fedora..

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up
Leesensei said:
Hi guys and Gals, I have been lurking for quite some time and decided to join in on all of the fun. Here is a pic from our snow in the deep south.

QUOTE]
Looks to me like you don't have enough sense to come in out of the weather...you'll fit right in here.;) :)

pauljmuk

New in Town
Leesensei said:
Hi guys and Gals, I have been lurking for quite some time and decided to join in on all of the fun. Here is a pic from our snow in the deep south.

DSCN0298.jpg

Wow - my big love is photography - I must say, that is a superb picture.

Queue

Familiar Face
DerMann said:
Just going to pop in with this E.M. Forster quote:

"All men are created equal - that is to say - all men who possess umbrellas."

A fine quality umbrella is definitely a sartorial must.

Make excellent weapons, too :D

What kind of umbrella do you carry? Are rapier umbrellas the style we're going for? =P

Leesensei

One of the Regulars

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
Walked into town and back, about half an hour of rain, sleet, hail, and snow. As soon as I got home and hung up my coat, the sun came out.

DSC09155.jpg

DSC09156.jpg

pauljmuk

New in Town
Nick D said:
Walked into town and back, about half an hour of rain, sleet, hail, and snow. As soon as I got home and hung up my coat, the sun came out.

DSC09155.jpg

DSC09156.jpg

never mind the ******* hats, now THAT is a coat!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo