Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pics of my new modded Aero NYPD, plus an amazing miracle to share...

Navin323i

Practically Family
Nav

Your mailbox is full. The OK comment was an attempt at humor, keeping it light. The jacket is spectacular. I wish my CHIPs was half the coat.

Have a thankful Thanksgiving.

All my best

HT

Sorry for my late reply... my apologies for my inbox being full... I've cleared up some space now. Thanks for your clarification... even if you thought it was an OK jacket I'd still take that as a compliment from you. :)

All my best wishes to you and your family for a wonderful holiday season. :)

Navin

Aha, ok I get it. It sounds like a plan :)

This is so amazing, lately I have only gotten bad news from all around me of people I know getting sick or sicker
so this is a really nice change. I have been sick in my arms and legs for so long now I cant even remember how it felt
being healthy. But its getting better, even if it takes 2 months to only feel a slight difference it doesnt matter,
what matters is that it goes in the right direction. Hope and family and ones spirit all have to be positive to heal
I think, and in that aspect, your the number one contender for selfhealing :D Its so great.

Beautiful picture of your daughters. And the jacket is getting more and more character everytime I see it.

Thanks Griff! Very sorry to hear about your health issues, but you're absolutely correct that hope, positive attitude and prayer from family/friends all contribute towards self healing, even if it's to a small degree. Thank you so much for the kind words about my daughters and jacket... I'm just thrilled that I can serve my wife and kids in good health... I'm extremely thankful and grateful for that, bro. :)

DC3

New in Town
Navin, your story was inspiring and nicely written. May you share many moons with your lovely family. All the things you say about being positive, and not giving up have no doubt contributed to your healing. They were, along with my wife and daughter, what helped me through colon cancer, twice, and a four way by-pass.
I keep that heart warm with an ankle length single breasted leather coat and a closet full of other leather jackets. I like the way the jacket you had made looks and the buttons set it off nicely.
Keep on keeping on brother.
David

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo