Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PIKE Brothers Vest / Tank Tops

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just purchased a pack of two vests from Pike Brothers (Germany)..great for our brief hot spell in the UK. Wore one out today.

Vests came in US Army Green & another in white...great cut & heavy quality cotton. I'm a UK 46" chest & needed the 3XL (equates to XL in other Brands)

A Tank Top.JPG

shadowrider

One of the Regulars
Will check them out. I am still looking for a ribbed undershirt tank top in army green. The ones I have don't fit me any more, and I can't seem to find ribbed ones from army surplus stores, or brands like Rothco and the like.

Edward

Bartender
Look nice; what kind of money? I buy all my vests in Sainsburys, of all places - white only, T or A shape, two for a fiver. Fairly traded cotton. I'd be tempted o tyr some more expensive vests, but alas I find they have only a couple of years in 'em of heavy wear before they go grey and worn out looking and need replaced.

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Look nice; what kind of money? I buy all my vests in Sainsburys, of all places - white only, T or A shape, two for a fiver. Fairly traded cotton. I'd be tempted o tyr some more expensive vests, but alas I find they have only a couple of years in 'em of heavy wear before they go grey and worn out looking and need replaced.

The Pikes came in about £40.00..quality & weight was much better than expected..might get some more though I need to save some cash for SJC Summer Polos: 2 X Black & 1 in the Teal :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21