Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Please help Cindy (LuvMyMan) and Daniel.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Haven't spent much time in Hats lately but just saw this. Just send some money your way Cindy, Aussie dollar doesn't go far as I'd like once it converts to US but I pray it helps you guys out some. Prayers and thoughts with you.

Amen . That sure is nice Benny . Daniel and Cindy mean so much to the folks here . Incredible people . Cindy is unbelievable . Everyone should be so blessed .

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm no genius philosopher but I figure something's wrong in the world if a feller can't share a bit of the blessings he's received in life with a friend in need. And I extend the word friend to include likeminded folks in a great community like this Lounge, though it be an online entity. Plus I wouldn't wish what Cindy and Daniel have had to endure on my worst enemy, let alone decent people like them.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I'm no genius philosopher but I figure something's wrong in the world if a feller can't share a bit of the blessings he's received in life with a friend in need. And I extend the word friend to include likeminded folks in a great community like this Lounge, though it be an online entity. Plus I wouldn't wish what Cindy and Daniel have had to endure on my worst enemy, let alone decent people like them.
Thank you so dearly. I cannot state how much all what people have done to help how special it is, there are not enough words to say it all...but I sure love everyone so much for what blessings we have from all of you. Thank you so much!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I know it is a super wonderful blessing to have the support and prayers of so many here. There are some lovely people I still owe so much of a large THANK YOU and a hug!

Later today I find out if they can "ween" Daniel off life support. I will sure post any news later as to how or what will happen next.

Also PLEASE everyone pray for our friends in Texas. I can't imagine how much it would be for some to lose everything in a hurricane. God bless us all.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I've been so busy but wanted to give some update on things. Right now Daniel is off life support. The biggest concern is his heart and his leg. So far, the Doctors have been willing to wait to see if any improvement on Daniel's leg can come about.

I wanted to tell him how much everyone here has been praying and helping, but he is not really comprehending much right now. One very positive thing, when I grabbed his hand and held it in mine and told him I was there, he squeezed it to let me know he understood that. For me, that was a very welcome sign.

I still have so much to thank everyone for. You have all made such a difference. Thanks from my heart.
Cindy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy