Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Please help Cindy (LuvMyMan) and Daniel.

Bird Lives

A-List Customer
Praying for you both....Stay strong and Positive...Don't let negative thoughts settle....just let them pass through and keep going...I know it's hard at times like these, but thats how the system works...

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
What a horrid week!!! OH LORD! My HTC One M7 phone stopped working, no charge as the charge port wiggled and broke it's connectivity, drained the battery beyond hope. So I had to drop it off at a place to repair, they had to order the charge port and battery with a ten day or more wait for the new parts. That was on the 26th. On the 27th my computer died! So, I took it to Best Buy the "Geek Squad" for repair. This evening I was able to pick it up, they fixed it so now it runs like new. BUT, I have lost all my contact information and log in and passwords. Have NO phone numbers at all. I currently am using an old flip phone until my HTC is fixed.

Daniel has had a first bone transplant and skin graft, successful so far!!!! Yippy!

AND I sure have to again thank everyone for the prayers and help! That has been a wonderful blessing. You all have been so sweet, thoughtful and dear to my soul.

Thank you again so dearly,
Cindy

Bird Lives

A-List Customer
Wonderful to hear, Daniel seems to have kept his funny-bone in working order...
Sorry to hear you are being put through the 'wringer'...but take care of yourself...The comp. and phone going out seems to cripple our ability to function in todays scene...But don't let it make you ill! The only thing thats important is your health...
Still praying for you both...

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Thank you all so dearly. I have just been so busy. Daniel will have another bone and skin graft this upcoming Friday. If it heals all up, they can allow him to come home! He will have a Hospital bed with some sling on it for his leg, and they will have home health care come in with a Nurse, Physical Therapist and a CNA, to help out.

Well the computer is doing well, had to get the cell phone worked out but it is doing good now. I promise to post more soon.
Thank you everyone so much,

LOT of LOVE for everyone.
Cindy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails