Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Please help Cindy (LuvMyMan) and Daniel.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Finally! My prayers and everyone' s have been answered. A friend of ours hired a Limo to bring Daniel back home as his leg has to be kept straight out in front of him for a long time to heal up. It was so wonderful to ride home with him and get him into the room I have all fixed up for him. I mixed up a Manhattan drink for the both of us, sat and drank it with him and had some small slices of oranges, then he zonked right out.

You know the Lord does answer prayers and give us Miracles. Such an awesome blessing for him to be home and to be alive and still have his leg.

I'll always have some deep love for everyone here. Daniel is also so thankful for everything that has come from our "Lounge Family". Bless us all.
More wonderful news. Cheers!

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Finally! My prayers and everyone' s have been answered. A friend of ours hired a Limo to bring Daniel back home as his leg has to be kept straight out in front of him for a long time to heal up. It was so wonderful to ride home with him and get him into the room I have all fixed up for him. I mixed up a Manhattan drink for the both of us, sat and drank it with him and had some small slices of oranges, then he zonked right out.

You know the Lord does answer prayers and give us Miracles. Such an awesome blessing for him to be home and to be alive and still have his leg.

I'll always have some deep love for everyone here. Daniel is also so thankful for everything that has come from our "Lounge Family". Bless us all.
That's great to hear.

God Bless Ya'll!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Right after dinner this evening, I had to take Daniel for another skin graft, they will have him perhaps for 5 or 6 days to observe how well the graft heals. But I am so thankful for all the prayers and help, as all of it has helped Daniel (and me as well) and the blessing that he did not lose his leg!

Right after dinner this evening, I had to take Daniel for another skin graft, they will have him perhaps for 5 or 6 days to observe how well the graft heals. But I am so thankful for all the prayers and help, as all of it has helped Daniel (and me as well) and the blessing that he did not lose his leg!
Love you guys, and continued prayers are always heading your way.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Any new updates? I hope all continues to go well and improvements are being made.
Hello, well so far Daniel's leg is continuing to heal up. Imagine they wanted to just amputate it and after some deep prayers I decided to not let them. So I know I made the right choice.

Daniel still has other health issues, but we can cope with all of those the best we can. he had surgery on one of his heart issues, but not much they can do about one of his chambers being enlarged and his M.S. still creates some issues...but all in all, the Lord has blessed us with healing and that was all that counts! I am still in some debt, but have had such a large amount of help from everyone here and other friends and family to help keep the household from sinking. We are super blessed to have so many people here that have extended such love, there really is no words to say how thankful we are.

Thank you dearly for asking, you are a sweetie for sure.
Cindy

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hello, well so far Daniel's leg is continuing to heal up. Imagine they wanted to just amputate it and after some deep prayers I decided to not let them. So I know I made the right choice.

Daniel still has other health issues, but we can cope with all of those the best we can. he had surgery on one of his heart issues, but not much they can do about one of his chambers being enlarged and his M.S. still creates some issues...but all in all, the Lord has blessed us with healing and that was all that counts! I am still in some debt, but have had such a large amount of help from everyone here and other friends and family to help keep the household from sinking. We are super blessed to have so many people here that have extended such love, there really is no words to say how thankful we are.

Thank you dearly for asking, you are a sweetie for sure.
Cindy

Thanks for the update. For some reason, I kinda feel like folks from the Fedora Lounge are "family." I'll continue keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully, the progress will continue.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Thanks everyone. Things continue to happen, some for the good, some no....Daniel had another heart attack, but as luck would have it, we already had him in the hospital right at the exact time he was entering the front door. He was already in wheelchair, so they wisked him behind some doors into a long connecting back hallway, right into the emergency room, gave him some medication to stabilize him, got him on Nitro and did a blood panel to see if any infection was ongoing. They allowed him to come home after being there for about 7 hours and made me promise to take him over to another hospital Monday to see a Cardiologist there. His blood pressure has been extremely high this past 10 days, not sure why but they will do what they can to see if he have this fixed and have another heart operation. The good is his leg is doing better...

Thanks everyone. Things continue to happen, some for the good, some no....Daniel had another heart attack, but as luck would have it, we already had him in the hospital right at the exact time he was entering the front door. He was already in wheelchair, so they wisked him behind some doors into a long connecting back hallway, right into the emergency room, gave him some medication to stabilize him, got him on Nitro and did a blood panel to see if any infection was ongoing. They allowed him to come home after being there for about 7 hours and made me promise to take him over to another hospital Monday to see a Cardiologist there. His blood pressure has been extremely high this past 10 days, not sure why but they will do what they can to see if he have this fixed and have another heart operation. The good is his leg is doing better...
Our prayers are with you guys. Hope Daniel improves in the next few days.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Dear Cindy: During difficult times like this it’s very difficult to understand, process and plan a course of action, not knowing what a Cardiologist is going to advise until you are sitting there hearing it. At that point mental acuity is overwhelmed which complicates the thought process. Having had far too many of those visits myself i can offer this:
Similar issues with me exisited until “the right mix” of medicine was tried and achieved. That involved trying different meds per symptom, different dosages per med and time. I averted some serious surgeries this way and thank God my Cardiologist tried changing my med regime first. I will thank Him for yours too.
Forgive me for butting in but i had to say something.
Prayers and blessings for you,Daniel and his doctors. Bowen

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Its late but an update on things, at 7 a.m Wednesday, Daniel had open heart surgery, I was able to spend a few hours there and then had to come back home until later and return to spend a few more hours with him. They kept him in a surgical recovery room right next to the operating room in case the need for him to be back on surgery due to any problems. I can tell this time, the surgery really was a hard ordeal for Daniel, he was not talking very much to me or anyone and would not look back if asked a question in any form of response and failed to have any smile but open heart surgery is very intense and a great strain so I am hopeful later when I see him he will be some what better and he will let me know he is going to be O.K.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider