Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

POLO RALPH LAUREN and STETSON Items on eBay

luvthatlulu

Suspended
Last chance before Goodwill!

PRL items are all new, never worn or altered, and are the good Savile Row-like, Made in USA, 1930s-vintage styles...not the narrow-legged, Made in Italy trash that he offers now. Stetson hat is also new and includes box and two horsehair hatbands.

I will entertain any reasonable offer on these items and end the auction(s) early if we can agree on terms. Need time to pay? I will work with any FL member on that as well. PM me direct or submit questions thru eBay if you choose to bid. Please identify yourself as a FL member when submitting questions thru eBay.

Coming tomorrow afternoon: Vintage STETSON Silver Belly "Open Road" in the box and size 7 1/4. Currently undergoing a professional cleaning today. Very nice as is and sure to be even better when offered. Stay tuned.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZluvthatluluQQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0

luvthatlulu

Suspended
cookie said:
Pity it was not a 7 1/2 or it would have been having a trip Down Under!

Is that another way of saying that I should be on the lookout for a 7 1/2? Thanks for your interest anyway. Will keep this in mind as I go looking. Cheers, mate!

luvthatlulu

Suspended
PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME ITEMS HAVE BEEN RELISTED DUE TO DOOFUS HERE MAKING THE MISTAKE OF CHECKING PRIORITY MAIL, RATHER THAN PARCEL POST, AS THE SHIPPING METHOD! One gentleman informed me that his calculated shipping cost for the Stetson "Gus" was $60.00!!! I did not relist this particular item, but the correct shipping cost with Parcel Post will be about 1/3 or 1/2 of that calculated for your destination in the listing!

I apologize sincerely for any confusion that this will surely create. Bear with me, please. Yes, the Polo suits and sportjacket are still available, just need time to re-appear -- relisted for the same reason above.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Exactamundo Querida!

luvthatlulu said:
Is that another way of saying that I should be on the lookout for a 7 1/2? Thanks for your interest anyway. Will keep this in mind as I go looking. Cheers, mate!

That's the one ah want!:p :p thanks for the follow up.......

Bantam Man

One of the Regulars
STETSON "Open Road"

Luvthatlulu,
Many thanks for the transaction!
I look forward to wearing that proud US hat, wandering the fields of the Netherlands.

luvthatlulu

Suspended
Bantam Man said:
Luvthatlulu,
Many thanks for the transaction!
I look forward to wearing that proud US hat, wandering the fields of the Netherlands.

Tell 'em where you got it! Thank you for your business...and the very positive way in which you negotiated. It is my pleasure to serve you.

-luvthatlulu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou