Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pomps and Pin Curls website

NoirDame

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the link...it gives some ideas even if it doesn't look that authentic as a finished style.

celticmom

New in Town
I'm so glad you posted this site! I'm getting my hair cut next week and have been looking for a style I like. I think I found it on the site, although I am not sure about the bangs:

hair11iu2.jpg

Nashoba

One Too Many
celticmom said:
I'm so glad you posted this site! I'm getting my hair cut next week and have been looking for a style I like. I think I found it on the site, although I am not sure about the bangs:

Wow, K, that is short. I think it would look cute....I agree about the bangs though...hmmmm....if you wait until after drill to do it we can look at it after the meeting....

celticmom

New in Town
Nashoba said:
Wow, K, that is short. I think it would look cute....I agree about the bangs though...hmmmm....if you wait until after drill to do it we can look at it after the meeting....

Unfortunately I just don't think I can wait any longer. I've almost taken the scissors to it myself but I've managed to restrain myself. I'm going to take several pics with me and see what the stylist has to say. It'll be an adventure! Besides, it's only hair...it'll grow back, right? :)

Nashoba

One Too Many
celticmom said:
Unfortunately I just don't think I can wait any longer. I've almost taken the scissors to it myself but I've managed to restrain myself. I'm going to take several pics with me and see what the stylist has to say. It'll be an adventure! Besides, it's only hair...it'll grow back, right? :)

lol famous last words darlin....didn't seem to work so well for that hubby of yours lol....ok sorry. I'm in a wierd mood....I'll be back in Atl on Wed. You can always drop by the unit :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy